Dive in – don’t just splash around
We are looking for enthusiastic team players who enjoy taking on responsibility and who take bold and thoughtful decisions. People who jump in at the deep end with passion.
With over 2,000 employees and 7 million customers, the myToys Group is one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany and is part of the Otto Group.
(Senior) Product Manager E-Commerce (f/m)
Do you love creating and optimizing digital products for Onlineshops? Are you driven by a customer-centric mindset? Are you experienced in managing agile IT-Teams? Then we are looking forward to meet you.
As a (Senior) Product Manager (f/m) for our Multi-Shop E-Commerce platform, you will assure the success of your product by developing ideas how to improve and increase customer value as well as steering your IT-team to execute your great ideas. Your thrilling product vision is based on your KPI-, customer- and market-analysis, will excite your IT-team and your stakeholders. You live for your product. With your structured-creativity and energy you will move the myToys E-Commerce Platform forward. You will be working together with different stakeholders and other teams within the Product Division, such as Usability, UI-Design and Webanalytics. You continually work on developing, testing and optimizing your product, so it meets customer needs at its best. You will regularly present your product roadmap to Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business (ideally with focus on IT), Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven work experience as an agile Product Manager preferably in an E-Commerce environment (Minimum 3 years; 4-6 years working experience preferred)
Strong product instinct to build great product vision, product roadmap and competitive analysis
- Excellent communication skills; experienced in communicating with different hierarchy levels and stakeholders from various departments
- Strong analytical skills, data driven mindset: regularly analyzing user feedback and analytics reports
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering and IT architecture
- Fluent in English; ideally also fluent in German
- Good command of MS office, Jira and Confluence
- An attractive, modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Working in an established E-Commerce company with start-up character, backed by the possibilities of the Otto Group
- High degree of responsibility and impact: Shaping the functionalities of one of the leading E-Commerce shops in Germany
- A motivated agile team that is looking forward to meet you
- Assistance in developing your personal and professional skills
- Flexible working hours
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Philipp Weiss
Welcome to the MYTOYS GROUP