Fulltime or Parttime; Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for talented and motivated people to join our team!
Smartfrog is a tech startup focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly, so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, more efficient and more secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
- A dynamic office environment at an international tech startup in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to help build an exciting new brand and develop new products
- A young and agile business with flat hierarchies
- Great potential to develop your career
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Attractive compensation package
- Create and maintain test cases for various components (Mobile, Web applications, Backend flow, Hardware).
- Create and maintain automated test scenarios to be run as close as possible to production conditions.
- Manage and supervise the execution of test suites (internally, externally or via CI).
- Report and escalate appropriately the results of the tests execution.
- Work closely with Product/Marketing/Business teams to understand the business and refine the test cases and confirm the coverage is sufficient for all.
- Work closely with developer to accelerate debugging and feature implementation.
- Work closely with Operations to acknowledge/investigate issues as fast as possible.
- Experience in hands-on QA testing preferably for b2c consumer software and/or hardware products
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision. Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Strong understanding of testing ecommerce, hardware product, security-focused application.
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills
- Experience with automated functional testing tools such as Selenium, Appium.
- Experience working in agile environment (Kanban or Scrum)
- Knowledge of BDD and related tools such as Cucumber, Gherkin format.
How to apply
Are you interested in joining the Smartfrog team? Please send your CV with a short cover letter including salary indication to Mr. Arnaud Seilles, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to get to know you!