Smartfrog is a tech startup focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly, so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, more efficient and more secure.
Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer:
- A dynamic office environment at an international tech startup in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to help build an exciting new brand and develop new products
- A young and agile business with flat hierarchies
- Great potential to develop your career
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Attractive compensation package
Start: ASAP, full-time
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required
- Work closely with our marketing and product team to design and implement projects, landing pages, etc. provide technical feedback and inputs
- Contribute to the development of innovative software tools, applications, services, and platforms to enhance Smartfrog products
- Help shape our technological development and frameworks to help achieve business goals together with our technical team
- Deliver innovative improvements and solutions and commit to delivering on time
- Continuous Identification and fixing of performance issues
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends
- Write test automation, conduct code reviews and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production
- Experience with Webpack code bundler
- Experience with HTML5 preprocessors like pug
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Stylus
- Up to date with latest ECMAScript standard
- Good understanding of node.js ecosystem and pattern
- Open minded, outgoing, self-confident and positive personality
- Experience with Git version control (Github, pull request).
- Good communication skills
- High proficiency in English
- Bonus points: Experience with PWA and Server-Side Rendering
How to apply
Are you interested in joining the Smartfrog team? Please send your CV with a short cover letter including salary indication and your portfolio (github, websites) to Sergio Flores, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to get to know you!