The censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content into one information-centric system and consistent user interface. All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare to integrate and automate their communications. These activities are driven and advanced by more than 300 employees across the world, with censhare locations in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA, the Netherlands, Sweden and India.
We are currently offering plenty of open positions, among them:
Team Lead Solution Development (m/f/d)
Munich | Next possible entry date | unlimited contract
Because you love new challenges:
- Take over the leadership role for a team of developers: guiding, mentoring and motivating the team and encourage cross team dialog and collaboration
- Facilitate workshops and trainings for different target groups
- You help the team grow in its agile mindset and bring in their individual experiences and ideas
- You create a culture of accountability towards the various stakeholders
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and exchange of best practices with fellow team leads to optimize existing processes, further automate development, testing and delivery processes
- Definition and realization of Software architectures and solution concepts based on the capabilities of the product platform and the customer requirements with the need of integration within complex system landscapes
- You collaborate remotely with geographically distributed teams on a daily basis
Because you have to offer a lot:
- University degree in Computer Science, ideally a MSc, or a similar experience
- At least five years of experience in the field of complex enterprise software platforms
- Fundamental know-how in Software Architecture, ideally in a CMS, PIM or DAM environment
- Experience with service and/or microservice- oriented architectures, web application full-stack development principles DevOps principles and continuous delivery, integration and deployment practices
- Strong background in Software-Development, preferably in Java Enterprise technology and cloud environments with expert
- Fundamental knowledge of event-driven application design principles, concurrent programming and distributed systems
- Clear agile mindset practicing agile principles or lean methodologies and a clear willingness to drive change
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and in German
- A team player who loves to work on an international and dynamic team in a fast pacing environment
Because being a Teamlead Solution Developer (m/f/d) at censhare matters:
As a Teamlead Solutions Development within the Professional Services Germany department you help our software engineering team and our partners to successful implement large scale integration projects. Collaborating closely with our international clients, consultants, project managers and product developers, you ensure the progress, adherence to requirements, quality, efficiency and testability of software development. Your expertise will be put to test by our passion for defining customer-specific solutions on the basis of the censhare Product Platform. At censhare you have the possibility to contribute to our rapid growth path on a pioneer position that leaves plenty of room for your personal development and your ideas. We are a learning organization and want to learn from our new employees!
Because we have a lot to offer!
- Continuous Feedback
- Flexible working hours / Home Office
- Pulse Surveys, Circles
- Coffee, water, fruit, Lunch Offer
Because we are censhare!
- We count on flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels. Every employee has the possibility to contribute to the company’s development.
- We are working with highly motivated, competent colleagues coming from more than 30 different nations using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can work on projects for world-renowned brands (just take look at our clients list).
- We care about people. We value and respect every person for what they are and for the input they can bring with their individual background to our team.
Sounds interesting? Then let’s talk!
If you are interested in this exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your application in either German or English via the ‘Apply’ button, and don’t forget to mention your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mareike Zaruba by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org