Design and Content Guidelines:
* Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
* Offer a site map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your site. If the site map is larger than 100 or so links, you may want to break the site map into separate pages.
* Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
* Think about the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
* Try to use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. The Google crawler doesn’t recognize text contained in images.
* Make sure that your title and alt tags are descriptive and accurate. […]
Content Creator / Social Media Manager m/w/d
Consist Software Solutions GmbH in Kiel
Mitarbeiterin / Mitarbeiter (w/m/d) für Online- und Social-Media Kommunikation
Berliner Stadtreinigungsbetriebe (BSR) in Berlin
Praktikum Social Media / Marketing / Strategie (m/w/d)
Campusjäger GmbH in Bochum