Design and Content Guidelines:
* Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
* Offer a site map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your site. If the site map is larger than 100 or so links, you may want to break the site map into separate pages.
* Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
* Think about the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
* Try to use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. The Google crawler doesn’t recognize text contained in images.
* Make sure that your title and alt tags are descriptive and accurate. […]
Deine Jobbörse in der Digital-Welt
Wir tun jeden Tag, was wir lieben. Das kannst du auch! Über 20.000 Traumjobs in der IT- und Digital-Welt warten nur auf dich in der BASIC thinking-Jobbörse. Gleich reinschauen und entdecken!