for me: vormerken und testen
* Dead easy tagging from within your posts. Create tags linking to the local tags page, external URL’s or tags that don’t appear anywhere in your posting except for the overview of tags used in your posting
* Zero maintenance database. Don’t worry about adding or deleting tags or posts containing tags. The database takes care of itself automatically.
* Customizable tag cloud which appears on the tags page but can also be used anywhere else on your blog. You can limit the amount of tags shown like in the example on this site’s sidebar
* Lists of tags used per-post
* Lists of posts having the same tag(s)
* Local tag aggregator pages showing the above mentioned lists, related images from flickr and a sexy Ajax feed-fetcher to surf related links from other sources.
* Fully configurable local tag page
* Configurable lists of posts related to tags