LinkedIn-Guide gratis!Melde dich für unser wöchentliches BT kompakt an und erhalte als Dank unseren großen LinkedIn-Guide kostenlos dazu!
His explained the software that his company Shinkuro produced and I tried it today. It solves a BUNCH of needs that I had. It’s basically a very cryptographically robust, cross-platform collaboration tool. It allows you to create groups and share folders of files, has a shared chat space (like IRC) and allows you to share your desktop screen with other members of the group (yes, across platforms). The shared files are transfered in the background and edits to files are sent as diffs which can be accepted into the original by the recipient. There is also standard IM with your buddy list. The great thing is that all of the traffic is encrypted. 256 bit AES and 2048 bit RSA keys. Each message is encrypted with a unique key, and the key is transmitted under the RSA key… The folder in the groups is really nifty. You drop files into a folder and you can see who has received the files and see any changes that are waiting for you. This seems so much more organized than the tons of attachments and updates I receive before board meetings and conference calls.
– sicheres Filesharing (Files in einen Ordner ziehen, der für die jeweilige Gruppe angelegt worden ist)
– veränderte Files werden angezeigt und können auf die eigene Maschine repliziert werden
– Instant Messaging
– Screen Sharing (sogar Betriebssystem übergreifend)
– Shinkuro heisst: It means „synchro“ as in „synchronize“
– Alle Datenpakete (nicht die Verbindung selbst!) werden verschlüsselt übertragen: When you installed Shinkuro, we generated a 2048-bit RSA key pair. This key is used as part of the encryption and authentication system. In addition, part of the key is used to uniquely identify you throughout the Shinkuro world. Whenever you connect to another user, you exchange your public keys and from that point on all data is sent encrypted. We use 256-bit AES encryption on all messages.
– Shinkuro ist Beta und momentan kostenlos, allerdings muss man sich registrieren und einen Freischaltcode eingeben, um alle Features nutzen zu können
– Mein Nick heisst: RobGreen!shinkuro.com