SynchroEdit is a browser-based simultaneous multiuser editor, a form of same-time, different-place groupware. It allows multiple users to edit a single web-based document at the same time, and it continuously synchronizes all changes so that users always have the same version.
* Collaborative Editing — Two or more people can edit a document at exactly the same time, fine-tuning specific wordings and phrases.
* Teleconferencing Notes — Members of a teleconference can write about their call, correcting or expanding upon notes made by other call members, thus supporting a true backchannel to a live conference call.
* Wiki Editing — Editors can edit popular or heavily edited Wiki pages at the same time, instead of having to wait for their colleagues to complete their work.
* Pair/XP Programming, Agile Development — Two or more programmers or web developers can write code at the same time.
* Teaching Aids — Teachers can provide dynamic syllabi and lecture notes, and students can take shared class notes together.
* Documentation Writing — Authors with a variety of expertise can come together to write a coherent document on a specific topic. This overview of SynchroEdit was originally written in SynchroEdit by multiple people.
Deine Jobbörse in der Digital-Welt
Wir tun jeden Tag, was wir lieben. Das kannst du auch! Über 20.000 Traumjobs in der IT- und Digital-Welt warten nur auf dich in der BASIC thinking-Jobbörse. Gleich reinschauen und entdecken!