yep, das bietet phpMyEdit.org:
How many times have you hand coded a MySQL table editor in PHP? phpMyEdit application provides an instant table editor. phpMyEdit generates PHP code for displaying/editing MySQL tables in HTML. All you need to do is to write a simple calling program (a utility to do this is included). It includes a huge set of table manipulation functions (record addition, change, view, copy, and removal), table sorting, filtering, table lookups, and more.
* table manipulation code generation
* record addition, change, view, copy and removal
* table paging, sorting and filtering
* lookups into other tables (1:M bindings)
* permission configuration
* multiple navigation style possibilities
* output design control using CSS
* logging user actions
* multilanguage support
* ability to extend base class
Also quasi was für PHP/MySQL Dau’s wie mich. Mal testen.