lese das hier gerade bei Cherryflava: Amie Street, an online music retail site for independent content, uses a unique rating system where all songs are available for free at first. Then, depending on how popular a song is within a market, it goes up in price. The site tries to engage users by giving them a set number of recommendations and rewards them with a set amount of free music they can download when their recommendations do well.
Im About steht:
What can You do on Amie Street?
* Discover and buy new, independent music at the right price.
* Earn free downloads for recommending music to your friends.
* Network with musicians and friends to discover music that“s relevant to you.
* All songs on Amie Street start FREE and can rise to 98 cents. We“re about discovery, not raiding your wallet.
* The price of a song depends on how many times it“s been bought on Amie Street.
* If you buy a song for free, you probably got yourself a deal for getting to the song first. If you buy a song at 98 cents, you know that a lot of people on Amie Street think it“s a great song.
Get FREE music:
* If you“re into discovering awesome new songs and recommending them to your friends, you“ll be getting free credit on Amie Street.
* For each dollar you spend on Amie Street, you get one REC.
* After you buy a song, you can use one of your RECs to write a review and a „sounds like“? for the song that will get sent to your friends. Any time a song you RECd goes up in price, you get free credit.
* RECs are great way get music recommendations too. After all, what good is America“s Top 40 list when we can give you your friends“ favorites just as easily?
coole Idee, gefällt mir.
Deine Jobbörse in der Digital-Welt
Wir tun jeden Tag, was wir lieben. Das kannst du auch! Über 20.000 Traumjobs in der IT- und Digital-Welt warten nur auf dich in der BASIC thinking-Jobbörse. Gleich reinschauen und entdecken!