Das K2 – Template für WordPress 1.5.2. ist eine Entwicklungsarbeit von Michael Heilemann (Binary Bonsai) und Chris Davis. Und es ist wirklich ziemlich modern, was die momentanen Möglichkeiten angeht (AJAX halt, was sonst :-). Die Feature Liste:
* Options Page: Write a blurp about yourself for the frontpage. Choose between traditional or livesearch. Set up the Delicious plugin without editing code. Create an archives page which employs the LiveArchives plugin. Select from dropdown between custom CSS files. This is what the options page does. = Eigene Bereich in Template-Lasche.
* Livesearch: K2 comes bundled with an AJAX-powered livesearch solution which works out of the box. No setting up, no code editing, it just works.
* Live Commenting: AJAX-powered commenting; smooth, sexy, cyber.
* Plugin Support: K2 has code in place for supporting a wide range of useful plugins. All you have to do is upload and activate the plugins you want to use (pick from the list below).
* Page Menu’s: Ehm… menu’s.
* Asides Support: If you want to use Matt’s Asides, K2 comes with a complete implementation, which even allows you to choose whether you want them inline or on the sidebar. = Versteh ich nit 🙂
* Page Templates: If you want to have comments on a static page or set up a nice archives page, it’s a little bit easier with K2’s page templates.
* Multiple Users: K2 detects multi-user blogs and displays author only when mutliple authors are available. = Hä?
* Author Comments Highlighted: What it says. The author of an entry has his comments highlighted. = Cool
* K2 Schemes: K2 comes with a ‚hook‘ of sorts, which allows you to place a file called k2scheme.css in the K2 directory and place your CSS in there instead of in the main CSS file. This will make it much easier for you to upgrade and in general keep K2 cruft-free.
* XHTML and CSS Structure: Might not seem like a big deal, but K2 has been painstakingly created from the ground up to be as easy and flexible to work with as we could make it.
Was bei mir leider nicht klappt, ist das ziemlich coole Archiv, aber das kann man sich auf Binary Bonsai ansehen >>